Since its inception, TiE-Boston has utilized its vast network of successful entrepreneurs to give back and foster the next generation. Programs dedicated to providing education to everyone from high school students to serial entrepreneurs have strengthened TiE’s global footprint and led to numerous companies being nurtured and funded throughout the world.
Knowing your industry and the latest trends is essential to building your business and succeeding in this increasingly-competitive startup world. TiE keeps you updated with cutting-edge events, knowledgeable speakers, and more. You are sure to find answers to your most important questions about starting a company at TiE events and workshops.
- TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TyE) - TyE-Boston aims to nurture the next generation of entrepreneurs. Established in 2005, TyE-Boston is in its tenth year of introducing entrepreneurship and business to high school students. The program develops leadership skills and self confidence in young students! Over 310 students from over 25 local schools have discovered the rewards and challenges of becoming an entrepreneur. Visit tye-boston.org for more ... Read More
- TiE LaunchPad Workshops - A series of workshops developed for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs TiE LaunchPad workshops are 3-hour interactive workshops that take entrepreneurs through the full life-cycle of a venture start-up. Led by seasoned entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors and inspirational thought leaders, this series of workshops will help transform an idea into an entrepreneurial venture. The charter of the TiE LaunchPad workshops is ... Read More
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) - TiE-Boston has consolidated its many Special Interest Groups into 5 main areas: Clean Tech & Energy - Life Sciences & Healthcare - TiE Women’s Initiative (TiEWIN) - Technology - Social Entrepreneurship - SIGs create a forum for members and provide opportunities for: Entrepreneurial counseling (explore new ideas or validate existing ones) - Updates on market and technology trends - Networking ... Read More
- TyE-Boston Launches 10th Year! - Release Date: 09/19/2014 TiE-Boston launched the 10th year of the TyE (TiE Young Entrepreneurs) program on September 20, 2014 at the Microsoft NERD Center in Cambridge, MA. The launch event included keynotes by local entrepreneurs, Raj Aggarwal, CEO of Localytics and Shakeel Avadhany, Co-founder & CEO of Levant Power. Both Raj and Shakeel talked about their entrepreneurial journey as well as the ... Read More
- TyE Boston Applications closed for Class of 2015 - Release Date: 07/17/2014 TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TyE) Boston will select highly motivated high school students with a passion for business and entrepreneurship! Applications are now closed for the Class of 2014-15. Results will be announced soon. TyE is TiE-Boston’s signature program that aims to nurture the next generation of entrepreneurs. Established in 2005, TyE-Boston is embarking on its tenth year ... Read More
- TyE-Boston 2014 Finals & Gala - Release Date: 05/15/2014 TyE-Boston had its grand finale with 40 students participating in the 10K Business Plan Competition on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at the Microsoft NERD Center in Cambridge MA. Eight outstanding teams AlertMe, EcoPrint, Emula, eRift, Homelii, Thermelectrics, TickReveal, and ZenDose spanned diverse sectors from Technology to Cleantech to Pharma. ZenDose, a medical diagnostic company that specializes in ... Read More
- TyE Gala & Award Ceremony - Release Date: 03/05/2014 40 high school students in New England received hands-on experience in becoming entrepreneurs at the TyE program (TiE Young Entrepreneurs) which started in September last year. This program introduces entrepreneurship and business to students improving their self confidence and developing leadership skills and capabilities. TyE is TiE-Boston’s signature program for high school students with a mission to ... Read More
- TyE Class of 2014 Update - Release Date: 01/16/2014 As the TyE Class of 2014 passes the mid-year mark of the program, we want to mark the progress of the 40 students participating in this year’s program. Since September, the students have covered: Idea generation from Charter Member Ashok Bogani Incorporating from Prithvi Tanwar of Foley Hoag (Annual Sponsor) Marketing from TLP Workshop Speaker, Beth Goldstein ... Read More