The success of early stage companies depends on access to capital, advice, and networks. TiE Sponsors and Charter Members offer just that. TiE runs numerous angel investment groups and funding forums throughout its network. The mission of such programs is to support top-tier emerging companies with early stage investment and support.
- TiE Angels - TiE Angels is a ‘For Entrepreneurs By Entrepreneurs’ early stage investment group providing Northeast entrepreneurs and startups with seed capital, mentoring, and support. TiE Angels is not a venture fund or an investment advisor, but rather a forum where investors are introduced to startup companies who are looking to raise seed capital. TiE Angels make their own investment decisions though ... Read More
- Two start-ups raise over $100K, on the spot, at Leader Bank TiE Sharks - Release Date: 06/10/2014 Leader Bank TiE Sharks modeled on the ABC television series, Shark Tank was held at TiECON East 2014 on Friday, May 30, 2014. Five startups, CampusTab, TalkTop, CrowdComfort, Speare, and Increment pitched their business ideas to local Sharks (Angel Investors from New England) in front of a live audience. Of these companies, Increment and TalkTop, raised over ... Read More
- Leader Bank TiE Sharks gives startups an opportunity to raise over $150,000 in capital - Release Date: 05/21/2014 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: Vanita Shastri, Executive Director, TiE-Boston, email@example.com, 781-272-3875 Leader Bank TiE Sharks gives startups an opportunity to raise over $150,000 in capital One of the most watched business-themed TV shows for entrepreneurs is coming to TiECON East 2014! That’s right. We are hosting Leader Bank TiE Sharks, based on the ABC reality television series, ... Read More
- Leader Bank TiE Sharks at Friday Night Banquet - Release Date: 05/16/2014 One of the best business-themed shows ever for entrepreneurs is coming to TiECON East 2014! That’s right. We will be hosting a TiE version of the ABC reality television series, Shark Tank, called Leader Bank TiE Sharks, sponsored by Leader Bank, at TiECON East, the largest startup conference on the east coast. Whether you are a fan ... Read More
- Investor Outlook 2014 - Release Date: 02/06/2014 TiE-Boston held its Annual VC Outlook Dinner on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at the Microsoft NERD Center. This was the second year that the annual event was held in Cambridge and the turnout was great. A sold-out crowd of 150 attendees listened to and engaged with our panel of top venture capitals. This year’s panelists included Jean ... Read More
- TiE Angels invests in 7th company - Release Date: 09/30/2013 Last week, it was announced that TiE Angels Boston invested in Maxwell Health, a platform that simplifies employee benefits. The company raised $2 million in Series A funding with Tribeca Venture Partners leading the round and Lerer Ventures, Vaizra Investments, BoxGroup, TiE Angels and a few other angel investors participating. Maxwell Health is a New York- and ... Read More