It can be difficult to find someone who has built a business from scratch and succeeded in growing that business. Luckily, TiE-Boston has a robust network of Charter Members who have taken the entrepreneurial journey themselves and want to help you navigate your own entrepreneurial success.
Finding the right mentor, who serves as a guide, is essential to the success of a startup. Get the advice and help you need from the TiE-Boston network through one of our mentoring programs. No matter what stage your company is at, TiE-Boston has the resources to support your startup.
- TiE Challenge - TiE Challenge is a year-long program to turn great ideas into real companies. It’s the first accelerator run by successful entrepreneurs to help new entrepreneurs. TiE Challenge offers a unique multiplicative force where Charter Members get involved in helping 20 startups every year. Boston is home to cutting edge technologies invented in universities and research institutions. Young entrepreneurs often struggle ... Read More
- TiE Challenge Kicks Off 3rd Year - Release Date: 09/02/2014 The 3rd year of TiE Challenge officially launched in July with the 2014 winners coming together for the first monthly dinner of the program. Gaugarin Oliver, TiE-Boston President, welcomed the group and gave a quick introduction to TiE and the different programs it offers members. Prat Moghe and Ramji Raghavan, co-chairs of TiE Challenge 2013, gave an ... Read More
- Mentor Corner: Spotlight on GP (S. Ganapathi) - Release Date: 08/26/2014 Ganapathi S (aka GP) is the Founder & CEO of Terminal Exchange Systems (TES), an IT and business services company committed to enabling business transformation through the innovative use of technology. GP was a Chartered Accountant in India and ranked 30th in the country. He worked in Tata Motors and HCL before becoming a controller of the ... Read More
- TiE-Boston Mentoring Success Story - Release Date: 08/26/2014 Venkatesh Chari is the founder and CEO of ARD, and a long term member of TiE Boston. He is an Entrepreneur with a degree in Electronics from MS University in India and Boston University, with a focus on speech and signal processing. He has worked for several Boston-area startups, inventing a range of electronic products that help ... Read More
- TiE Challenge 2014 Champions - Release Date: 06/09/2014 TiE-Boston is pleased to announce the champions of TiE Challenge 2014, a start-up accelerator program where entrepreneurs accelerate entrepreneurs to quickly turn great ideas into real companies. TiE Challenge was launched on March 5 and received over hundred applications again. A screening committee selected TiE Challenge Winners who were announced on May 22. These companies presented at ... Read More
- TiE Challenge Applications Deadline Extended! - Release Date: 03/05/2014 TiE Challenge 2014, a start-up accelerator program where entrepreneurs accelerate entrepreneurs, will accept applications until May 9. All first-time entrepreneurs no matter what stage, industry, and/or capital requirements are encouraged to apply. Ian Lamont, founder of i30 Media and a TiE Challenge 2012 participant, said “I had discovered a group of special people who were not unlike ... Read More