TiE-Boston’s Monthly Dinners features entrepreneurs who have demonstrated extraordinary success and created exceptional value for society. In this series, we hear their stories; the challenges they faced, the lessons they learned, and the insights they gained. Our speakers’ inspirational life experiences will be interesting to VCs, entrepreneurs, business leaders, students, and academicians alike.
Monthly Dinners attract over 150 guests. The dinner and keynote address are preceded by an hour-long networking reception. Past speakers have included:
- Nitin Nohria, Dean of Harvard Business School
- Murali Aravamudan, Founder & CEO of Veveo, Inc.
- Rama Ramakrishnan, Founder and CEO of CQuotient Inc.
- Purnanand Sarma, President & CEO of TARIS Biomedical
- Amar Sawhney, Chairman, President, and CEO of Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
- Dr. Una Ryan, President & CEO of AVANT Immunotherapeutics
- Padmasree Warrior, Global CTO of Motorola
- Promod Haque, a Managing Partner at Norwest Venture Partners
- Krish Prabhu, President & CEO of Tellabs
- Dr. Stuart Schreiber, a leading Biotech Entrepreneur