TiE Challenge is a year-long program to turn great ideas into real companies. It’s the first accelerator run by successful entrepreneurs to help new entrepreneurs. TiE Challenge offers a unique multiplicative force where Charter Members get involved in helping 20 startups every year.
Boston is home to cutting edge technologies invented in universities and research institutions. Young entrepreneurs often struggle in being able to successfully transition these ideas to market. TiE Challenge addresses this problem by combining mentoring, resources, and funding in a unique combination to accelerate startups.
- Monthly networking events at TiE office in Cambridge featuring well-known speakers to offer advice on different aspects of business building
- Dedicated advisors from TiE-Boston’s Charter Members (matched with the teams based on stage, industry, and market) will dedicate time to each team for the duration of the program
- Fast track to TiE Angels, and introductions to other angel and venture investors
- Opportunity to showcase company at various TiE events
- No equity: TiE-Boston does not take equity from participating companies